Tub Height Choice:
Three choices for height - from left: 29", 36", 42". The graphic below shows these side by side. Note that in each case, you have water up to your shoulders! Tubs with less water require less energy to heat. Tell me more about tub height.
What's included in the base price?
- Western Red Cedar Tub kit with clear assembly instructions
- Heater: Hydroquip 8800 Series electric heater with Balboa controller
- Ozone injection for water quality with less chemical use (built-in)
- Self-priming spa pump and heater are mounted on 18" x 36" skid base
- Spaside touch control pad for heater control (user interface)
- Jets - switch from a quiet soak to water massage with the touch of a button.
- High insulation R-20 tub cover with choice of 10 colors (Tell me more)
- Stainless Steel Bands wrap the tub for strength
- Filter - with washable cartridge
- Benches included with tubs of height 36" or 42"
- Heater connection kit - all plumbing fittings, hose, and complete connection kit included
- Water quality start kit - 6 months supply
- Tub Thermometer
- Floor drain
Our tubs and equipment have a limited warranty for a full 2 years against defects in material or workmanship. Covers have a limited 4 year warranty.